This package includes:
- Coffee, tea and patisserie on arrival
- One night stay
- 1 x extensive breakfast buffet
- 1 x 3-course chef’s choice dinner in our restaurant
- 1 x Tour in absolute darkness* in MuZIEum, or:
- 1 x Outside tour through the city centre of Nijmegen** in MuZIEum
- Tourist information package of Nijmegen
- Entrance ticket for Holland Casino Nijmegen
- Complimentary use of the fitness- and wellness facilities in the hotel
* Tour in absolute darkness
During this tour you will experience what life would be like if you were blind. It is pitch black and you will literally not see a thing. There are two different tours in absolute darkness. During the 'A day in the life of…' tour, the guide shows you the everyday life of someone who is blind. You can also choose to immerse yourself in the vacation atmosphere during the 'On holiday with…' tour, of course all without sight
** Outside tour through the city centre of Nijmegen
Imagine you can hardly see traffic passing you by. You hear voices, running feet, a car horn. How will you find your way? During the tour through Nijmegen’s city centre you will experience first-hand what it means to be partially sighted. A pair of virtual reality glasses will simulate different forms of sight loss. Minimum age is 13 years.
It’s also possible to book this package on the basis of a Comfort (corner) room (+ € 10,- per room per night), a Sky room (+ € 90,- per room per night) or the Suite (+ € 140,- per room per night).
In the MuZIEum you experience to be visually impaired or to be blind. MuZIEum opens your eyes!