World eaters Kids Menu
Especially for our young guests, we have developed a very special menu: ‘Van der Valk World Eaters.’ The dishes are adventurous, responsible and surprisingly delicious. And on top of that, we support a great charity with the kids menu: KidsRights.
With the new menu, we are trying to challenge children from 4 to 12 to try something different than the traditional kids menu. The menu provides great entertainment at the table with the various stories and facts about the countries that served as an inspiration for the menus.
A kids menu consists of soup, a main course and a children-size ice cream and costs € 12.50. The main course can also be ordered separately for € 8.50 (the main course of “Hollandse Pot” for € 5.25). Every six months we will ‘refresh’ the menu with new countries, facts and dishes.
The main courses from the kids menu are:
• Italian Menu - Penne Bolognese. Served with cherry tomatoes, vegetable sticks and grated cheese
• Alaska Menu - Baked salmon with carrots. Served with French fries, Hollandaise sauce and vegetable sticks.
• English Menu - Fried cod and chips. Served with vegetable sticks, remoulade sauce and tomatoes.
• Indonesian Menu - Chicken satay with fried rice. Served with satay sauce, vegetable sticks, pickles and prawn crackers
• Austrian Menu - Tiroler Gröstl with a fried egg on top. Served with cherry tomatoes, vegetable sticks and grated cheese
• Dutch Delight menu: Delicious French Fries served with a choice of: schnitzel, meat croquette, cheese soufflé, frikandel (type of Dutch sausage) or chicken nuggets. Served with apple sauce, mayonnaise and vegetable sticks.