World eaters Kids Menu
Especially for our young guests, we have developed a very special menu: ‘Van der Valk World Eaters.’ The dishes are adventurous, responsible and surprisingly delicious. And on top of that, we support a great charity with the kids menu: KidsRights.
With the new menu, we are trying to challenge children from 4 to 12 to try something different than the traditional kids menu. The menu provides great entertainment at the table with the various stories and facts about the countries that served as an inspiration for the menus.
A kids menu consists of soup, a main course and a children-size ice cream and costs € 12.50. The main course can also be ordered separately for € 8.50 (the main course of “Hollandse Pot” for € 5.25). Every six months we will ‘refresh’ the menu with new countries, facts and dishes.
The main courses from the kids menu are:
• Japanese Yakitori Menu - Yakitori chicken skewers on a bed of noodles and finely chopped vegetables, served with soya beans, prawn crackers and vegetable sticks
• Spaghetti Bolognese Menu - Spaghetti Bolognese served with Italian bruschetta, vegetable sticks and grated cheese
• Alaskan Fish Menu - Fish stick made from Alaska Pollock with a seaweed salad, served with French fries and broccoli
• Russian Menu - Thin strips of beef with mushrooms, onions and cream, served with vegetable chips, French fries and mayonaisse
• Austria Menu - Light and fluffy Austrian Apfelschmarrn (scrambled apple pancakes) with fresh fruit and vanilla sauce
• Dutch Delight menu: Delicious French Fries served with a choice of: schnitzel, meat croquette, cheese soufflé, frikandel (type of Dutch sausage) or chicken nuggets. Served with apple sauce, mayonnaise and vegetable sticks.